Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Business Development Manager to join the Lendhub team
We are a growing and dynamic specialist bridging and development lender based in Mayfair, London. Following a year of unprecedented growth our business is at a pivotal point so we are looking for the next super star, a seasoned and hungry professional to come on board and play a strategic part in the next phase of our growth plans.
Due to recent expansion and an increased intake of new business, we require an experienced and talented addition to our growing BDM team. The successful applicant will be expected to introduce and arrange lending facilities either directly with borrowers or via brokers within an agreed patch.
The role is based in the office, and your day to day will consist of the following:
- Responsible for the identification and funding of lending opportunities in line with our criteria, appetite and product suite
- Take the lead on a designated patch as part of our growth plans, working across your agreed jurisdiction to increase awareness of the Lendhub brand and deliver lending growth
- Meet lending targets, supported by our in-house team of Case and Credit Managers
- Develop and nurture client and broker relationships and contribute to our lending book and bottom-line growth
- Work on your own initiative, planning your time to maximise business opportunities by building new and leveraging on existing relationships with clients, intermediaries and other industry movers & shakers.
- Prepare and issue initial loan related documentation such as HOTs, DIPs etc. when required, having initially assessed and appraised the enquiry
- Attend and support with industry conferences/seminars
- Mentor and train newly employed Internal Business Development Managers
- Conduct presentations and promote our products to brokers
- Providing product feedback and identifying needs of brokers
We are looking for a highly motivated individual committed to providing exceptional customer service to our brokers and borrowers. This position will suit a team player who can be flexible and commercially minded in a fast-paced and competitive environment. To be successful at Lendhub you will be entrepreneurial with a high regard to integrity, innovation, collaboration and passion in the workplace.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Previous experience of transacting bridging, refurbishment and development finance facilities, ideally at a specialist lender or challenger bank
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the entire lending cycle, from enquiry to completion
- Dependable network of brokers and business introducers
- Be able to prioritise workload to best manage productivity and pipeline
- Be able to analyse, interpret and present financial information
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, MS Office Suite and other programmes required to do the job efficiently
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship driven and results focused at the same time
- Determined, strong and flexible work ethic
- Not afraid to think laterally
- Enthusiasm and willingness to succeed
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com