Business Development Director
We are looking for an awesome and ambitious Business Development Director to join the Lendhub team
We are a growing and dynamic specialist bridging and development lender based in Mayfair. Following a year of unprecedented growth our business is at a pivotal point so we are looking for the next super star, a seasoned and hungry professional to come on board and play a strategic part in the next phase of our growth plans.
This is a senior role and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. You will take ownership of your own performance and build a network of key ‘movers & shakers’ in the short-term lending space to increase Lendhub’s brand awareness and support our growth aspirations.
Personally, you will be expected to achieve an agreed lending target, supported by our exceptional team of Credit and Case Managers. This will allow you to focus on your portfolio of key broker accounts and originate new business.
In summary you will create an amazing experience for your brokers and borrowers. Your day to day will be to:
• Manage, maintain and deepen relationships with your existing brokers and borrowers
• Build and develop new relationships with prospective brokers and borrowers
• Identify lending opportunities in line with Lendhub’s criteria and appetite
• Appraise and price new lending enquiries
• Suggest and help implement new sales and marketing strategies and campaigns
• Attend meetings with our funding partners when required
• Represent Lendhub at industry events e.g. trade shows, sponsor days, award evenings etc.
We are looking for a highly motived and ambitious senior originator committed to providing exceptional customer service to our brokers and borrowers. This position will suit a seasoned BDM looking to elevate themselves to a more strategic position. You should be able to quickly hit the ground running leveraging on your existing intermediary contacts and relationships. So we would love to hear from you if you:
• Have had minimum three years’ experience of structuring bridging, refurbishment and development finance transactions at a specialist lender or a challenger bank
• Have strong and deep-rooted intermediary relationships
• Are relationship driven and results focused at the same time
• Are not afraid to think laterally
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org