LENDHUB LIMITED (‘Lendhub’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
It provides you with details about the personal information we collect from you, how we use your personal information and your rights to control personal information we hold about you.
Who we are:
Lendhub Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (registration number 10389118)
Lendhub, Chase house, 305 Chase Road, London N14 6JS
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect about you:
If you engage with us in any way, we may collect the following information about you in a number of ways:
- Information you provide through our website
- Information you provide through our application process
- Information you provide through communications with us, whether written (including email) or verbal
information we obtain through your engagement with us on social media, including on blogs, forums and through Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Information from outside sources such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, insolvency practitioners, debt advisers, tracing agents, commercial databases, marketing databases, public records and other publicly available information sources
Information collected may include:
- Your name, your address, your phone number, your e-mail address, your date of birth
- Financial information (including bank account details)
- Sensitive information (such as medical information or criminal records)
You can choose whether or not to provide information to us, but in general, where we specifically request particular information, that information is required in order to respond to your query or request or to provide a particular service to you.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes for which their personal data will be processed, as set out above.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Please see our Cookies Policy
How we use your information:
Lendhub will use your personal information for:
- Providing you with information on our services where you enquire about them
- Providing our services to you. This may include:
- Assessing your application
- Verifying your identity
- Transferring or receiving money
- Recovering debt
- Helping us to prevent fraud and money laundering
- Improving the quality of our services
- Market research
- Tracking activity on our website so that we can improve its content
- Informing you of services that may be of interest if consented to
- Providing information to credit reference agencies
We may disclose your information to third parties where:
- You have consented for us to do so
- We have a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so
- If Lendhub is sold, reorganised or integrated with another party we may disclose information to the advisers, prospective purchasers or successors who will be subject to confidentiality obligations.
To opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Lendhub, please email email@example.com.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for details of the personal information that we hold about you at any time subject to a small fee of £10 and the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise these rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security & Other Third Parties:
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties, incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session, for your security.